(934) is animesh good
(933) Which of the following will help you create the hidden elements in the HTML
(932) Which of the following is valid?
(931) Which of the following tag is used for displaying the unordered list with bullets
(930) State True or False HTML tags should be enclosed between start and end tags.
(929) Which of the following is used to create a Heading in a web page.
(928) A man standing at a point P is watching the top of a tower, which makes an angle of elevation of 30° with the man's eye. The man walks some distance towards the tower to watch its top and the angle of the elevation becomes 60°. What is the distance between the base of the tower and the point P
(927) A man has Rs. 480 in the denominations of one-rupee notes, five-rupee notes and ten-rupee notes. The number of notes of each denomination is equal. What is the total number of notes that he has
(926) How do you initialize an array in C
(925) Which of these best describes an array
(923) If in a code language AMARAVATI is coded as ITAVARAMA, then in the same code language JABALPUR will be coded as:
(922) Pointing to a man ,Shailesh said”his father is the only son of my father “. How is Shailesh related to man
(921) To select a group of words,________
(920) The number of full and half adders required to add 16-bit numbers is