Active Users --   Active users on this page

Verified Question

A translator program that converts high level language programs into machine language, is called

  • assembler
  • ✅ compiler
  • converter
  • all of them

Answer is "compiler"

2 Answer and explanations

You don't need to login to post your comment

Allison Allison

Cool if had answer

Kimberly Kimberly

Thank you so much for the answer

Post your answer

You don't need to login to post answer

Ask Question

Note: Options are optional, you can leave them blank