• Level 0
  • 0
    Attempts
  • 0 %
    Accuracy

  • share

Guaranteed answer

Just add "foxoyo"

next time you Google a mcq Questions

I want answer on Click

Related MCQs

When there is excess body fluid, kidneys form urine that is
In human kidneys, area of kidneys through which nerves, lymphatic vessels and blood vessels leaves and enters kidneys is called
A large quantity of fluid is filtered every day by the nephrons in the kidneys. Only about 1% of it is excreted as urine. The remaining 99% of the filtrate
In body fluids, excess water causes dilute urine also known as
Urine is carried to urinary bladder from kidneys by the
In human kidneys, functional unit of kidneys is also classified as
Considering concave shape of kidneys, concave side of kidneys faces

Public Comments

Level 0
0
Attempts
0
Bookmark